A dystopia from the new Harlequin Teen line? I'm mega intrigued!Here's the summary from the back cover:
I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? Not like it's all that dangerous - the only neck I risk is my own. Until I accidently start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution. I should have just said no...
INSIDE OUT is set for April 2010. I haven't read any of Maria V. Snyder's books yet, but I always hear great things about them, so I really can't wait!
WoW is hosted by Jill - head over there to see what other bloggers are looking forward to this week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment