Library Thing Tuesday (64) + Picture of Emmy

Today's question from Wendi: When you click on the Local tab, do you see any information? Do you find the information you see useful? Have you added any information? If you don't already use the Local tab, is it something you would use more often if there were more events listed?

Whenever I click on the local events tab, I get Boston events, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me since I've never even been to Boston (except for the airport on a layover). It always makes me want to visit though, since Boston seems to get a lot of great bookish events.


Just now, I finally changed my location to Frankfurt and I see there are two events coming up where German authors read German books. Not events I'm likely to attend. Just for fun, I checked Wichita, KS as well, but no events are listed. I'd definitely use the feature more often if it were kept up-to-date and informative.


****************************************


And now....time for naughty kittehs! Finn is in the habit of annoying Emmy about 90% of his waking hours. Emmy is in the habit of trying out new spots to hang out in an attempt to avoid him. Here, Emmy decided to make herself comfortable on Daniel's computer keyboard. Notice her annoyed expression. It's because Finn is behind the monitor swiping at her swishing tail. They were removed from this spot shortly after this picture was taken and transferred back to their kitty palace where they are allowed to act out their destructive tendencies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment