But you want a winner. So according to Random.org the winner is...Tarie of Into the Wardrobe! She said she wants me to read ASH by Malinda Lo and AN OFF YEAR by Claire Zulkey. So...I'm going to read these by the end of the month and then send them off to you Tarie. Assuming you send me your mailing address to lenoreva at hotmail dot com.
I had another contest for my copy of Geektastic. The winner there is...Nymeth of things mean a lot! Her brilliant caption? "Hey look, it's the girl with three fingers growing out of her neck again! Cthulicious." Funny and geeky! I did crop that picture of David Levithan stalking me rather strangly, I'll admit.
Speaking of blogger trading cards, these are the ones I was able to collect:
Aren't they snazzy? In case you can't read the names, that's Alea (Pop Culture Junkie), My Friend Amy, Molly (My Cozy Book Nook), Natasha (Maw Books), Candance (Beth Fish Reads), Jenn's Bookshelf, Bethanne (Book Maven), Dawn (She's Too Fond of Books), Julie (Booking Mama), and Gayle (Every Day I Write the Book).
0 comments:
Post a Comment