1. Lots of new books thanks to BEA and my birthday! In addition to the signed books I snagged, there are a few others I am particularly excited about: HUSH, HUSH by Becca Fitzpatrick, BEAUTIFUL CREATURES by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and ASH by Malinda Lo. And here's the big stack of books I bought for my birthday:

Four Major Plays by Henrik Ibsen
A MONSTROUS REGIMENT OF WOMEN by Laurie R. King (the second volume in Mary Russel/Sherlock Holmes mysteries)
THE SILVER BLADE by Sally Gardner (sequel to THE RED NECKLACE)
WINGS by Aprilynne Pike
THE AWAKENING by Kelley Armstrong (sequel to the THE SUMMONING)
THE ASK AND THE ANSWER by Patrick Ness (sequel to THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO)
(those with a sharp eye might notice Emmy chasing a fly behind the bookstack)
2. Got a ton of new blog awards which I diligently wrote down on a list which has now disapeared. I think Emmy ate it? In any case, I appreciate all the awards, so thank you for thinking of me.
3. I have a new kitteh (as yet nameless)! Today there was less hissing from Emmy's side than yesterday, but the atmosphere is still icy. New kitteh is very sweet though, he purrs at the slightest contact and he likes to curl up on my shoulder when I sit on the sofa. Awww!
4. I should mention that my twin cousins Kaitlin and Kaleb graduated from high school recently and are heading to Kansas State in the fall, both to study engineering. Congrats you two on all your honors!
5. I am going to see DEPECHE MODE in concert tonight!
6. I am going to see ALL AMERICAN REJECTS in concert on Tuesday!
What are you excited about this week/month?
0 comments:
Post a Comment