I went up the stairs first to close off a "safe" room for the new kitteh, but Emmy heard his meows and raced out the door to meet him before I could catch her. We put him in the "safe" room in his carrier and let Emmy come in and check him out.

Here they look pretty friendly, but Emmy did hiss at him a few times, and we aren't about to leave them alone together for now. Emmy is totally stressed out, so I am spending time with her while Daniel is spending time with new kitteh. It wouldn't be fair to leave him all alone in a whole new environment, and every time one of us comes in, he purrs VERY loudly. It makes it hard for us to watch season 7 of 24. We are about halfway through and it is at a very exciting point! (At least I get to hang out in the room with the computer).
I'll keep you all updated on my exciting "kitteh theater" on twitter! Follow me at @lenoreva if you don't already.
0 comments:
Post a Comment