I just now explored the series feature and noticed that it wasn't very accurate - because I haven't entered a lot of books I've read. I have, for example, read every book in the Chronicles of Narnia (7 books) and A Series of Unfortunate Events (13 books), but have only entered the first book of each into LT. I have also completed Scott Westerfeld's Uglies trilogy, Stephen Lawhead's Pendragon Cycle, Melissa Walker's Violet trilogy, and have one more book to read in Jasper Fforde's Tuesday Next series, Shannon Greenland's Specialists series, and Eoin Colfer's Artemis Fowl series.
And I certainly can't forget the hundreds of Babysitter Club, Sweet Valley Twins/High, Nancy Drew, and Lois Gladys Leppard's Mandie books that I read as a kid.
There are a ton of series I've started or read the first two books of lately as well.
*************************
Just got back to Germany this morning, and have pictorial evidence that when I'm away, the cats will play. Took over the kitchen table while I was gone did you two Sacred Birman kittehs?
0 comments:
Post a Comment