Library Thing Tuesday (69) + Pic of Emmy

Today's question from Wendi: Have you explored the Places feature of your Statistics? Do you have any places that have multiple books listed? If you have multiples, are they from different authors, or from the same series?

I just checked this out for the first time today and found out I have 617 places. I didn't get through the whole list (hey...I'm on vacation!), but I have a ton of books set in Boston, Chicago and England (yeah, I stopped at E). It looks like I am going to have to start adding place facts to common knowledge for my books though, because I do see a lot of gaps!

***************************

Aww! Emmy's got herself packed up in a box. Is it because she wants to visit me, or is it because she wants to escape Finn? Hmmm....

0 comments:

Post a Comment