Library Thing Tuesday (65) + Picture of Emmy

Today's question from Wendi is not about LT: Have you had an opportunity to check out the new Amazon Vine program? Have you signed up? Is this program something that interests you? How do you feel about the reviews posted on Amazon in general (not counting the ones that have made the news)?

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I did recently get an invite to join Amazon's Vine program. They must really be expanding the program since I am barely in the top 10,000 reviewers. I did sign up and picked 4 books so far, all of which I am excited about. They seem to have quite a nice selection. Of course, these have the drawback of requiring an immediate review if you want to keep getting stuff, so we'll have to see how much I end up taking advantage of it, considering my review pile has reached epic proportions.

I used to read a lot of Amazon reviews to make purchase decisions, but now I always go to GoodReads and/or LT first. I don't make a habit of posting my reviews on Amazon, but if the author or publisher asks me to, I certainly will.

**************************************

I love this Emmy chicken legs pose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment