I tag my books on LibraryThing. First, I tag by genre. Then I add other applicable tags such as ARC, signed, favorite, or TBR. I also tagged all the 1001 Books to Read before you Die that I have read. I do think that the tagging has helped me snag my 11 Early Reviewer books, but who knows?
I've also started to add labels to my blog posts. I am labelling book reviews by publisher. I also note whether the book fulfills any challenge requirements (i.e. ARC Challenge, LT Author Challenge, etc). I've recently added a Debut category and am thinking of adding a year published label.
***********************************
Lest you think Emmy and Finn get along all the time, I've been trying to capture one of Emmy's twice daily Finn smackdowns on film. It's difficult, so forgive the lackluster results. In the morning, the smackdown usually occurs on this rug:

And in the evening, Emmy likes to hang out in this Longaberger magazine basket (a gift from my Aunt Linda) and Finn likes to attack her. She'll take it for a few minutes, and launch out of the basket and pin him down. Hilar!

0 comments:
Post a Comment