I declare July a guilt-free reading zone! I will pick up whatever book catches my fancy without feeling a lick of remorse for all those books I should be reading in my review pile. July is all about recapturing the joy of reading without a schedule. I will read books I bought, books I borrowed, books from the library, books that don't come out for a long time - whatever.
And I'm starting with CATCHING FIRE.
You might notice too that I've added a GoodReads widget to my sidebar that indicates what I am currently reading. Right now, in addition to CATCHING FIRE, I have listed THE ADORATION OF JENNA FOX by Mary E. Pearson (because her new one THE MILES BETWEEN blew me away - expect a review/interview on Monday July 6th) and DULL BOY by Sarah Cross.
PS: Lauren Barnholdt is holding a giveaway for a copy of CATCHING FIRE. Go enter now!
0 comments:
Post a Comment