Library Thing Tuesday (58) + picture of Emmy

Today Wendi is talking about a new feature at LibraryThing: Collections!

I've always used my LT library to list books I've read, but now thanks to this new feature, I can sort my books into separate libraries including "read but unowned", "to read" and even "wishlist" (that last one is awesome, yes!). Now I just have to find the time.

*****************************

As I write this, both Emmy and new kitteh are sharing my lap, purring. I am so relieved that they seem to be getting along. I have a picture of the first time they ever cuddled (on Sunday). It was supervised and lasted about 10 seconds, but it was a great start:


And then yesterday, I walked into the bedroom and saw this:



Bonus picture of new kitteh wrapped up in the blanket:



Name update: Still no name. What do you all think about Sawyer though? It's literary and a LOST reference. I'll have to see if Germans can pronounce it though. That's what killed my first choice (Jasper).

0 comments:

Post a Comment