So here's what I am excited about this week:
1. Latest awards. Ok, I am going to feel like one of those Oscar winners who drones on and on with all their thank yous until they get played off stage...but here goes (and I hope I don't miss anyone): I got the Proximade Award from Zibilee of Raging Bibliomania and Jo of Ink and Paper, the Sisterhood Award from Donna of Bites, Ravenous Reader, Jen of 50 for Jen, Shalonda, karinlibrarian, Sheri of A Novel Menagerie, Kelly of A Novel Bookworm, and Amy of Addicted to Books, the Premio Dardos Award from Mo of Unmainstream Mom Reads, and the best award ever, the Zombie Chicken Award from Stephanie of Juiciliciousss Reviews and Mishel of Mis(h)takes. I'm overwhelmed by your enthusiam for my blog - thank you!
2. Latest books in my mailbox: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahamme-Smith, Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce, Turning Japanese by Cathy Yeardley, The Miles Between by Mary E. Pearson, and Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick (all for review).
3. KU, winners of last year's NCAA men's basketball tourney have made the sweet sixteen again this year and are playing today for a place in the elite eight. Go Jayhawks!
4. Our new kitten has been born - in a litter of 5 kittens! He is two weeks old now and lilac point. We are going down to meet him on April 9th, so first pictures then.
5. OK - so how crazy was that BSG series finale last week? Honestly I'm still trying to digest it. No spoliers (for the peeps who haven't watched it yet) but that thing with Starbuck was just...wierd.
6. This post on bestweekever.tv - Cats getting baths are always funny!
What are you excited about?
0 comments:
Post a Comment