Library Thing Tuesday (+ pics of Emmy!)

Being in London during the London Book Fair and not going to the fair started me on my online journey of finding places to get ARCs. One of the first places I found was Library Thing, who offer not yet published books for review every month in addition to being THE place online to catalogue your books (be careful, it's addictive!). So far I have snagged two books through the program (The Wednesday Sisters, which arrived in the mail already) and the 19th Wife (still waiting).

Anyway, what LT also has is an active Early Reviewers book blogging community and we recently decided to do a ER theme post every Tuesday. This Tuesday is just about introducing ourselves. Thanks to the the boston bibliophile for setting this up!

As my about me profile says, this blog is about books, travel, work and life.

I mostly read high concept literary and YA fiction as well as the occasional sci-fi, thriller, and chick-lit novel. I also love to travel and have been to over 50 countries.

Oh and here are some new pictures of my new kitten Emmy who has been with us 3 1/2 weeks now:




0 comments:

Post a Comment