I have now been blogging for one whole year and to celebrate, I am having contest! The winner (picked at random from everyone who comments on this post) will get a $20 gift certificate to amazon.com (or the Euro equivalent for amazon.de). All you have to do to be entered is leave a comment (only your first comment will count towards the contest) where you answer the following 4 questions:
1. What is your dream job?
2. Where was the last place you went on vacation? (or your dream destination)
3. What was the best book you read recently?
4. What is something cool that happened in your life lately?
You also get 1 extra entry if you blog about my contest and link to this post (and tell me that you did). The contest will end when I have 50 comments or on May 15 - whichever comes first. Good luck and thanks for helping me celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment